Thank you for your interest in Jeff Fox Consulting. I am a professional solution architect and web developer located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. I have over 22 years of professional experience covering software architecture, web design and development, technical project management, team leadership, and database engineering.
Solution Architecture Technology Leader
I look forward to discussing your needs and seeing if my skills and experience are a fit to help you and your business. Here are some details about me.
- Location: New York Metro Area
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jfox015.com
- Availability: Now Available!
- Available for: Contract/Freelance
- Remote Capable: Yes
In my career, I have worked for Fortune 100 companies with worldwide presence down to small agency startups with ten employees or less. My diverse technical and creative background plus my constant desire to improve my skill-set have allowed me to use my organizational, creative and problem-solving skills to benefit numerous clients throughout Fairfield County and the New York Tri-State area.
I am glad to offer my professional technical solutions experience to drive success in your business. Here are the services I am currently offering:
A process of collecting requirements to create a solution that distinguishes important components like quality, performance, security, and maintainability. Each element of the system is broken down and individually evaluated. After a thorough review, a solution is designed and given to the development team.
Created as a blogging editor, Wordpress is now one of the most popular tools for building small to medium-sized web sites. If your business needs a web site that will need to be maintained by non-technical users, Wordpress may be a great fit. Or maybe you have an existing Wordpress site that needs an upgrade or improvements. Put my knowledge and experience of this popular tool to work for you.
I provide consulting services for Databases such as set up, data management, schema design, and optimization. I have experience with traditional databases such as MySQL and OracleDB. I also have experience working with NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB and Couchbase.
Here are a few facts about my career as a professional Web developer, Wordpress site builder, and Solutions Architect.
Years of Experience ...and counting
Github code repositories
Clients throughout my 22 year consulting career
Presentations at leading Web conferences and Exchanges
Below is a summary of my technical skills in Web Development and design. The % indicates how often I utilize and work with the technology as part of my consulting and open-source work.
Below are some standout consulting and open-source coding projects, speaking engagements, and notable highlights of my development career.
Cryptocurrency Wallet Application
Open Source Github project
- Built on the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Angular, Express, and NodeJS)
- A free, open-source project that demonstrates building a SPA (Single Page Application) with Angular.
- Features a NodeJS backend to manage authentication and simulate cryptocurrency trades and exchanges.
- The project is available at https://github.com/jfox015/Foxtrot.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts
UX & Digital Experience Tech Lead
2013 - 2016
As the Digital Experience lead, I held a unique role in which I worked closely with various development teams to develop standards and best practices. I provided hands-on development in the prototyping and rollout of UI components, libraries, and frameworks, and consulting on best practices and guidelines. I also provide solution design, technical training, in-house presentations, and code reviews for all work and changes performed by various development teams. I held code-reviews to ensure alignment with our architectural strategy and compliance company-wide with a high standard of quality, security, and performance.
Open Source PHP Framework
- A custom offshoot of the popular PHP Codeigniter framework
- The goal was to make CodeIgniter easier to add new features in small pieces or modules
- I contributed features such as user account activation, password validation and strength scoring
- I contributed free feature modules for managing New articles and commenting capabilities to the community
Co-organizer, Speaker, Panelist
- I served as co-organizer in charge of recruiting technical speakers to the conference as well as planning the schedules and sessions.
- Presented talks, After the LAMP it time to get MEAN and 5 Reasons to use (and love) Angular 2
- I was a panel moderator for a technical discussion of the future of database technology and panel speaker for a discussion of experience design.
- The inaugural conference was a great success and attended by 300 technical professionals
OOTP Fantasy Leagues
Open Source Web Site Project
- A custom-built web site application built as a companion to the highly popular Out of the Park Baseball (OOTP) Simulation game
- Game owners and Online League Commissioners can create Fantasy leagues for their simulated baseball games
- Managed a team of beta testers who assures the site worked correctly and efficiently
- The mod web site is: http://ootpfantasyleagues.jfox015.com/
Are you ready to discuss your businesses needs to see if Jeff Fox Consulting can help you? Use the form provided to connect with me to set up a time to review your needs and see if I am a fit to work with you on your next project.
Please note, unsolicited third-party referral requests will not receive a response.
Fairfield County CT
Number available upon request